Monday, May 17, 2010

Taking On the Road

I am very excited to be doing my first road trip of the year into the Interior of BC. First stop will be on Wednesday at the Okanagan Club then Thursday at Gallaghers Canyon. I will be helping these golf courses to attain and demonstrate environmental excellence by offering certification aid in the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary Program for Golf Courses.

On Friday I will be going to Vernon to speak at the National Golf Course Owners Association meeting at Predator Ridge Golf Club. The presentation will be on the Business Value of Environmental Programs. Most superintendents I speak with tell me that they would like to go for certification but ownership does not see the value in it. Hopefully I can sway the thinking of some people. Oh ya and drum up some business as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment